|1.||Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.||Chairman|
|2.||Executive Member, NCA.||Member|
|3.||Principal Secretary (R&R), Narmada Development Department, GOG.||Member|
|4||Additional Chief Secretary/Vice Chairman, NVDA, GOMP.||Member|
|5.||Principal Secretary (Revenue & Relief), Govt.of Maharashtra, Mumbai.||Member|
|6.||Principal Secretary (Social Justice and Empowerment), GOG.||Member|
|7||Principal Secretary (R), Govt.of Rajasthan.||Member|
|8||Joint Secretary (PPR), Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation||Member|
|9.||Member(Reh.), NVDA, GOMP.||Member|
|10.||Secretary, Tribal Development, Govt.of Maharashtra, Mumbai.||Member|
|11.||Commissioner, Tribal Welfare Department, GOMP.||Member|
|12.||Commissioner(R) & CEO,SSPA, GOG.||Member|
|13.||Joint Secretary/Director, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government ofIndia, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi||Member|
|14.||Dr. VimalP.Shah, Expert Member, Head of Sociology Department, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.||Member|
|15.||Prof. Madhu Bala, Reader of Economics, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi||Member|
|16.||M.H. Qureshi, Former Professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.||Member|
|17.||Dr. B.R. Patil, Vice President, BAIF Development Research Foundation, N.H.No.4, Warje, PUNE||Member|
|18.||Shri Abhijit Chakravorty, C/o.S.N.Sen, L-27/2C, Saket Nagar, BHOPAL.||Member|
|19||Shri M.S.Billore, Former Secretary, (Irrigation), and Advisor, GOMP.||Member|
- To Monitor the progress of Land Acquisition in respect of submergence land of Sardar Sarovar Project and Indira (Narmada) Sagar Project (ISP).
- To monitor the progress of implementation of the action plan of rehabilitation of Project Affected Families (PAFs) in the affected villages of SSP and ISP in concerned States.
- To review the R&R Action Plan from time to time in the light of results of the implementation.
- To review the reports of the agencies entrusted by each of the State in respect of monitoring and evaluation of the progress in the matter of resettlement and rehabilitation.
- To monitor and review implementation of resettlement and rehabilitation programmes pari-passu with the raising of the dam height, keeping in view the clearance granted to ISP and SSP from environmental angle by Government of India and Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF).
- To coordinate States/Agencies involved in the R&R programmes of SSP & ISP.
- To undertake any or all activities in the matter of resettlement and rehabilitation pertaining to SSP & ISP.
Last updated on : 9th, September 2017